An AEW star wanted to get thrown out of a helicopter for Stadium Stampede.
Sammy Guevara has never seen a risk or a crazy idea that he didn’t want to take to create a memorable moment in the ring.
Speaking with MuscleManMalcolm, Guevara was asked if he enjoys taking huge bumps. Sammy answered:
“It’s something me and Darby [Allin] have in common. It’s like, people say, ‘You shouldn’t do this for the people.’ It’s like, ‘The f-ck? I’m doing this for me.’ Him and I, we’re two crazy dudes, especially if you’re gonna give us the world that we have in AEW, where we have so much freedom and creativity.”
“It’s like you can kind of think of the craziest thing, and they’ll bring you back to reality, like ‘Alright, that’s not possible.’ Stadium Stampede, the first one, I wanted to get thrown off the top of the stadium.”
“But that stadium, [it’s] 200 feet in the air, something like that. I was like, ‘Yeah, that’s how I wanna lose. I wanna get thrown off of it.’ They’re like, ‘You’ll literally die.’”
“So I couldn’t do that. I also wanted to get thrown out of a helicopter in Stadium Stampede 2, but they wouldn’t allow that with insurances and stuff.”
Transcription via WrestleZone
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Jon Moxley On AEW: ‘I Have Never Seen So Much Bulls**t Drama In One Place In My Entire F**king Life’
- Rumor Killer On WWE Star Taking ‘A Long Time’ Away From The Company
- Update On Backstage Heat Between Triple H & Top WWE Star
- Jon Moxley Reveals Why He Was ‘F**king Furious’ About Recent AEW Show
- ‘Sentimental’ Special Entrance Planned For Top WWE Star At WrestleMania 39
- Top AEW Star’s Return Date Confirmed
- Jon Moxley Has High Praise For Surprising AEW Star