Samoa Joe has heaped praise onto two of his oldest friends and rivals, AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels.
Speaking on the Kurt Angle Show, Joe talked about wrestling Styles and Danielson in comparison to Kurt Angle. Here is the quote, courtesy of Fightful:
“With Chris and AJ, they’re brilliant. They come up with everything. I’ve worked them a million times, so I can just read what they do, so it was like it was autopilot. Anytime I’m in the ring with those guys, it’s autopilot because I’ve literally worked them so many times. From an ‘ease of profession’ standpoint, those guys [over Kurt] by far and away. When you’re with Kurt, you got to sit down and get your homework out. You know what you’re doing.”
Samoa Joe also talked about how wrestling Kurt Angle was like creating a work of art. You can read more about that here.
Joe, Styles and Daniels wrestled TNA Wrestling’s only five-star match ever in 2005 at Unbreakable. To this day, many consider it the best match in company history and the best three-way match ever.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite
- What Bandido Was Wearing On AEW Dynamite Explained
- Big Forbidden Door 2023 Teases On AEW Dynamite?
- VIDEOS: New AEW Fight Forever Character Spotlight Gameplay Clips
- Bryan Danielson Shares Warning For Retired Star Amid In-Ring Return Rumors
- Tony Khan Provides Latest On Potential AEW Streaming Deal