Samoa Joe has posted a puzzling message about his future, following his WWE departure.
Joe was released from his WWE contract on January 5, 2022. As he was working as an NXT talent and Performance Center name, Joe is expected to be a free-agent as of writing, with NXT contracts usually having a 30 day non-compete clause.
The former NXT Champion has now taken to Instagram with a photo of himself, looking at a half-complete jigsaw puzzle. Noting that everything is coming together, Joe captioned the photo:
“Enjoyable week up on the mountain with friends and family. As the pieces are beginning to come together.”
Joe hasn’t wrestled since winning the NXT Title from Karrion (Killer) Kross at NXT TakeOver 36 in August 2021. Ahead of the brand’s reboot in September, Joe relinquished the gold due to injury.
The wrestling veteran is set to be inducted into the ROH Hall of Fame as part of the Class Of 2022. The Briscoes, and AEW’s Bryan Danielson have also been announced for the class.
Stay up to date with every WWE release of 2022 using our tracker, at this link.
View this post on Instagram
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed
- Details On ‘Mandatory’ AEW Backstage Meeting About ‘Dirt Sheets’ Revealed