Samoa Joe is known for two things: intensely staring at you through the camera until you feel your soul start to leave your body, and choking people out from behind so often that you’re forced to wonder why WWE hasn’t implemented a backstage buddy system yet. Seriously Vince, you’re creating a hostile work environment!
Speaking of environments, Shiven Sachdeva of Sportskeeda recently spoke with the former ROH, Impact Wrestling and current WWE veteran about his experiences on both Raw and Smackdown Live. In particular, Joe was asked whether he has picked up on any differences in the backstage atmosphere between each brand. Surprisingly, the answer isn’t ‘terrified’, which is precisely what you would expect the environment to be whenever Samoa Joe is around.
“Well.. backstage, I do my own thing and have my own spots in the locker room so environmentally it’s not very different for me. But, the backstage environments are vastly different, but that is mainly because of the personalities. You’ve got some very unique individuals in the WWE and it’s a completely different nexus on Smackdown than it is on Raw.”
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- Next WWE Hall Of Fame 2023 Inductee Announced
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- Vince McMahon Era Rule ‘Effectively Dead’ Under Triple H
- Popular WWE Team To Potentially Reunite After WrestleMania
- WWE Star Debuts New Entrance Theme On Pre-WrestleMania Raw