There was an intense and brutal match in the main event of tonight’s AEW Dynamite (February 1).
In yet another incredibly brutal battle tonight, Darby Allin defended his TNT Championship against Samoa Joe.
While the match had no holds barred, the duo made complete use of the no disqualification stipulation as they used tables, chairs and even a thumbtack sweatshirt against one another.
In the final moments of the match, Darby Allin took time to cut the ring canvas in order to expose the wood beneath.
While the interruption may have eventually proved ill advised for Allin as when he returned to the ring, he was thrown by Joe over the top rope to crash into a table.
With Samoa Joe now with the upper hand, he completed a Muscle Buster on Darby Allin onto the exposed wood of the ring.
Able to capture the pinfall victory, Samoa Joe is the new TNT Champion.
However his celebration was short lived as he was immediately met by an attack by an old foe. To read that story, check back to WrestleTalk.com shortly.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- Big Matt Riddle WWE Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- The Usos Break Character To Praise Sami Zayn Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Triple H Has Big Plans For WWE Raw Star
- WWE To Scrap Planned Title Change?
- Randy Orton In-Ring Return Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Scrapped John Cena WrestleMania 39 Matches Revealed