What’s the best way for two alpha male wrestlers to settle their differences? A match? No! Don’t be silly. It’s a Samoan Summit, of course!
And as luck would have it, WWE has announced exactly that for Monday’s Raw, between Roman Reigns and Samoa Joe.
The pair got into an altercation and had a match on this past Monday’s Raw Reunion, which was won by the ‘Big Dog’, and they’re set to hash out their differences once again on next week’s show.
Also announced is a match between Universal Championship number one contender Seth Rollins, and Dolph Ziggler.
Ziggler Superkicked Shawn Michaels during Miz TV on SmackDown, and is reportedly internally booked for a match at SummerSlam, but against whom is unknown.
Rollins, on the other hand, will challenge Brock Lesnar for the Universal Title at the ‘Biggest Party of the Summer’ on August 11.
And thirdly, Raw Women’s Champion Becky Lynch, who will defend against Natalya at SummerSlam, will face Alexa Bliss on Monday’s show.
Dana Brooke doesn’t seem best pleased with the decision to make this match, however, and has been backed up by Lynch herself:
You’ve earned it.
— The Man (@BeckyLynchWWE) July 26, 2019
Bliss hosted a ‘Moment of Bliss’ segment with Becky at Raw Reunion that lasted only a couple of minutes as Natalya came out and got into a scrap with ‘The Man’.
We will of course have live coverage of Raw on Monday right here at WrestleTalk.com.
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- Big Matt Riddle WWE Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- CM Punk Spotted In Los Angeles With Two AEW Stars (PHOTO)
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- The Usos Break Character To Praise Sami Zayn Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Triple H Has Big Plans For WWE Raw Star
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- WWE To Scrap Planned Title Change?
- Plans For Popular WWE Star ‘On Hold’ Until After WrestleMania 39