IMPACT Wrestling has officially announced the signing of ex-WWE star Santino Marella, following the former Intercontinental Champion’s appearance at Hard To Kill 2023.
At the January 13 pay-per-view, Marella was introduced as the Director of Authority.
With his new role, Marella restarted the Digital Media Championship bout after the challenger Moose cheated to pin champion Joe Hendry.
IMPACT has now taken to social media to confirm that Santino Marella has officially signed with the promotion.
Marella previously noted that he was reconsidering his wrestling future, noting that he feels his days as an in-ring competitor are behind him.
The former WWE star wasn’t the only name to join IMPACT this weekend, with Frankie Kazarian confirming that he has signed a long-term deal with the promotion at Hard To Kill.
PWInsider has reported that Kazarian had been granted his AEW release following his match against Josh Alexander at Over Drive in November 2022.
The full results from the IMPACT Hard To Kill pay-per-view can be found right here.
View this post on Instagram
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- AEW Match Stopped Due To Injury
- Ronda Rousey WrestleMania 39 Match Confirmed
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Spoilers For AEW Title Eliminator Match
- Evidence AEW Star Is Leaving The Company?
- Charlotte Flair Mentions Bella Twins & Mercedes Moné On SmackDown
- Another IMPACT Championship To Be Vacated?
- PHOTO: Bray Wyatt Spotted Amid WWE Absence
- CM Punk Comments On Rey Mysterio & Dominik WrestleMania Feud