While the wrestling world continues to react to the tragic passing of Sara Lee, real name Sara Weston, after her shock passing.
AEW star and fellow WWE alum Saraya writing on Twitter:
“This is heartbreakingly tragic. Sending love to her family. Very sweet human who I got the pleasure to know and work with. 💔 RIP Sara Lee”
WWE Nikki A.S.H writing on Twitter:
“You were so good in so many ways. You loved your family and friends so much. you were so giving, warm and selfless. You made me giggle. No matter how long we went without seeing each other, we would always pick up right where we left. I love you Sara.”
While some fans may remember Sara Lee from the 2015 edition of WWE’s competition reality show, Tough Enough, she went on to continue to have a career in independent wrestling after departing the company in 2016.
Her husband who is most well known to wrestling fans by in his ring name, Wesley Blake who was apart of the Forgotten Sons faction in WWE.
Sara leaves behind husband (real name Cory Weston) and her three children.
In response to the sudden passing, wrestling stars have been sharing around the Go Fund Me page for Cory and the family with multiple major names already visible in the donations as having given to the worthy cause.
“Please keep Sara’s family, especially Cory and the kids in your prayers. If you are able to contribute, please follow the link below. We love you, Cory 💙”
Please check out the Go Fund Me at this link, share on social media and give if you are able.
Our sincerest condolences to Sara’s family and friends during this difficult time.
This is heartbreakingly tragic. Sending love to her family. Very sweet human who I got the pleasure to know and work with. 💔 RIP Sara Lee pic.twitter.com/bGZ9FZNnXj
— SARAYA (@Saraya) October 6, 2022
You were so good in so many ways. You loved your family and friends so much. you were so giving, warm and selfless. You made me giggle. No matter how long we went without seeing each other, we would always pick up right where we left. I love you Sara. pic.twitter.com/3VvySbd2AH
— Nikki A.S.H (@WWENikkiASH) October 6, 2022
- WWE Star Slammed For Being A ‘Disrespectful Ripoff’
- WWE Hall Of Famer Criticizes ‘Childish Stuff’ From The Elite
- WWE Spoils Return, AEW Stars Considering Leaving, CM Punk Scrapped Plans Revealed – News Bulletin – November 30, 2022
- Tony Khan Announces Newest AEW Signing
- Ric Flair Calls Fellow WWE Hall Of Famer ‘An Arrogant Prick’
- Vince McMahon’s Reaction To WWE Spending $30,000 On Crazy Purchase
- NXT Star Shocks Fans Calling Fellow Star ‘C*nty’
- The Usos Hit Another Insane WWE Milestone
- WWE Hall Of Famer Clarifies Royal Rumble 2023 Tease
- Tony Khan Open To This WWE Hall Of Famer Wrestling For AEW