Saraya has addressed criticisms of her appearing to take a shot at WWE during her AEW Dynamite promo.
On the September 28 show, Saraya addressed her shock AEW debut at Grand Slam, before announcing that the Interim AEW Women’s Title bout between Toni Storm and Serena Deeb would be a Lumberjack Match.
When making the match announcement, Saraya. noted that she now has a boss that listens to her, a line which many fans interpreted as a shot at WWE and former CEO Vince McMahon.
Saraya has now taken to Twitter to address the line, noting:
“I say how my current boss listens to me and all of sudden it’s ‘So hAtE yOu WwE’. No I don’t. I loved my time there. I appreciate the time and the opportunities I was given. Especially in my NXT days with Triple H. I’m happy now in AEW though. Tribalism in IWC is so bizarre to me”
The former Diva’s Champion officially finished up with WWE in July after her contract with the company expired.
You can read details on Saraya’s current AEW deal right here.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE Star Slammed For Being A ‘Disrespectful Ripoff’
- WWE Hall Of Famer Criticizes ‘Childish Stuff’ From The Elite
- Tony Khan Announces Newest AEW Signing
- WWE Spoils Return, AEW Stars Considering Leaving, CM Punk Scrapped Plans Revealed – News Bulletin – November 30, 2022
- Ric Flair Calls Fellow WWE Hall Of Famer ‘An Arrogant Prick’
- Vince McMahon’s Reaction To WWE Spending $30,000 On Crazy Purchase
- NXT Star Shocks Fans Calling Fellow Star ‘C*nty’
- The Undertaker Says Current WWE Star Has ‘Never Been A Bigger Star’
- The Usos Hit Another Insane WWE Milestone
- Tony Khan Open To This WWE Hall Of Famer Wrestling For AEW