AEW star Saraya has taken to Twitter to praise a rising NXT star who used one of her moves.
On last night’s NXT Level Up show, Nikkita Lyons scored a victory over Jakara Jackson in singles action.
During the match, Jackson went out on the apron and delivered knees to the side of Lyons.
This was a move that was used often by Saraya, then known as Paige, during her WWE career.
When a fan mentioned Jakara using the move, Saraya responded to the clip, simply saying:
Saraya, alongside Toni Storm, recently turned heel on this week’s AEW Dynamite show, attacking Willow Nightingale after Toni Storm’s victory over Willow on the show.
Looking good https://t.co/4rRXhFtW1U
— SARAYA (@Saraya) January 21, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Former WWE Star Offers To Be Bobby Lashley WrestleMania Opponent
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- Big Hint That Bray Wyatt Is Returning Soon?
- Top AEW Merch Sellers’ Push Halted?
- LA Knight WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Former WWE Star Pleased He’s Not In AEW
- WWE Star Says He Is Proud Of Bianca Belair Breaking Championship Record
- Dave Meltzer Responds To Latest CM Punk Controversy
- WWE ‘Higher Up’ Reveals Real Backstage Reaction To Rise Of Sami Zayn
- Celebrity Waiting For Call To Make WWE Return