After weeks of speculation, Saraya officially announced the identity of her tag team partner for the January 11 episode of AEW Dynamite.
On the Holiday Bash episode of AEW Dynamite, Jamie Hayter retained the AEW Women’s World Championship in the main event against Hikaru Shida.
After the match, Saraya came to the aid of Shida alongside Toni Storm to close out the show.
The three of them sat down with Renee Paquette on tonight’s episode of AEW Dynamite, where Saraya finally revealed her partner for the match.
Saraya announced that Toni Storm will be her partner for the match against Britt Baker and Jamie Hayter on the show.
Hikaru Shida, who was also with Toni and Saraya, looked visibily upset with Saraya’s choice.
A major spoiler has emerged on the potential AEW debut of Mercedes Mone (Sasha Banks), which you can read here.
.@Saraya has officially chosen her tag team partner for her match against @jmehytr and Dr. @RealBrittBaker, D.M.D. NEXT WEDNESDAY during #AEWDynamite at @thekiaforum!
Watch #AEWDynamite LIVE on TBS! pic.twitter.com/qpDVFwFqMZ
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) January 5, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- AEW Match Stopped Due To Injury
- Ronda Rousey WrestleMania 39 Match Confirmed
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Spoilers For AEW Title Eliminator Match
- Charlotte Flair Mentions Bella Twins & Mercedes Moné On SmackDown
- Another IMPACT Championship To Be Vacated?
- WWE Reveals How Much Vince McMahon Paid To ‘Reimburse’ The Company For Investigation Against Him
- CM Punk Comments On Rey Mysterio & Dominik WrestleMania Feud
- Former WWE Star Reveals Reason Behind Leaving The Company