An AEW star has welcomed The Bella Twins to “freedom.”
As previously reported, The Bella Twins announced earlier today that they were leaving WWE and would be officially be known by their real names of Nikki and Brie Garcia moving forward. This followed the announcement of a brand new show hosted by the WWE Hall of Famers on Sirius XM.
Following this news, AEW star and former WWE co-worker of the duo Saraya took to Twitter to welcome them to “freedom.” She tweeted:
“Welcome to freedom ladies, I know this next chapter is gonna be even bigger!”
The former Divas Champion’s use of the word “freedom” led to some complaints from WWE fans. She further edited the tweet to elaborate on what she was saying.
Despite this, some fans were still critical. After a fan stated that Saraya, Nikki and Brie all accomplished what they have due to WWE exposure, she replied:
“You need to chill. You guys find anything I say and pick it apart. Not being locked in a tight contract can feel great when you’re not. That doesn’t mean they treated us bad. Chill tf out..You guys need to get a hobby.”
Hi I’m Nikki Garcia, Hi I’m Brie Garcia. And we’re the Garcia Twins. 👯♀️ Welcome to our next chapter! 🦋✨🤍✨🦄🤩🥳🏼🏼🍷🥂🍾 pic.twitter.com/w6GQM0P7Zi
— Nikki & Brie (@NikkiAndBrie) March 14, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Dave Meltzer Responds To Latest CM Punk Controversy
- Former AEW TNT Champion Considering A WWE Move?
- WWE ‘Higher Up’ Reveals Real Backstage Reaction To Rise Of Sami Zayn
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- Report: WWE To Introduce New Championship Belt ‘Soon’
- Next WWE Hall Of Fame 2023 Inductee Announced
- AEW Name Opens Up About Training Action Star’s Daughter
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match
- Top Star Argues WWE’s Investment In Roman Reigns Has Only Just Started Paying Off
- Top WWE Star Working WrestleMania 39 With Broken Arm