WWE fans are eagerly awaiting former SmackDown Women’s Champion Bayley’s return to the company, having spent over a year out with a torn ACL injury.
Bayley isn’t the only member of WWE’s Four Horsewomen to currently be off WWE television, as Sasha Banks’ status with the company has been questioned ever since her and Naomi walked out on the May 16 episode of Raw, with conflicting reports of her being released.
However, Sasha and Bayley are famously best friends, so neither of them being on the road has allowed them to spend time together, including attending a concert in Orlando earlier today.
The band State Champs performed in Orlando, Florida today, and after the show the band shared a photo on Twitter of them with the former Women’s Tag Team Champions.
Bayley has reportedly been training in the WWE Performance Center recently ahead of her impending return to the ring.
Saw some friends in Orlando ? pic.twitter.com/lAqUNxF8h3
— State Champs ? (@State_Champs) July 16, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- New IMPACT World Champion Crowned
- Retiring AEW Name Thanks Company For ‘Beautiful Ending’
- NXT Stars Interfere In Big Match On SmackDown
- AEW’s Andrade El Idolo Reacts To Charlotte Flair WWE Return
- Major WWE Championship Match Announced For SmackDown In London
- What Happened With Seth Rollins After WWE SmackDown June 9
- AEW Star ‘Proud’ Of WWE Intercontinental Champion GUNTHER