WWE SmackDown star Sasha Banks has called for Hall of Famer Trish Stratus to come out of retirement for a dream match.
At SummerSlam 2019, Stratus had said that her loss to Charlotte Flair would be her final match, but this is wrestling, and if you didn’t realise by now, saying something like that usually doesn’t really mean anything.
Banks has previously said she wants to face Stratus at a potential Evolution 2 event, and in a new interview with WWE Deutschland she ramped that up even more, saying:
“Man, this girl is dodging me. I’m waiting for Trish. I’m ready, I’m here. Whenever she’s free and wants to fight the ‘Legit Boss’, the greatest of all time, she can come find me, she knows where I’m at. She has my number, she has Vince’s number too.”
Sasha Banks is scheduled to challenge Bianca Belair for the SmackDown Women’s Championship at SummerSlam tomorrow night.
There had been concerns that the match could have been off the card after both Banks and Belair missed last weekend’s WWE house shows due to “unforseen circumstances”, but the latest reports have stated they’re both cleared and the match is still set to go ahead.
Quote via WrestlingNews.co
- Major WWE Target To Become Free Agent In January 2024
- WWE Star Teases Potential Free Agent Target
- WWE Creative Plans Changed For Two Stars Due To ‘Tremendous Support’ Backstage
- Big Departure From AEW Confirmed
- Braun Strowman WWE Status Update After Serious Neck Surgery
- Another WWE Star Trying To Join Judgment Day
- Video Footage Of Fan Jumping Barricade To Confront WWE Star At Untelevised Event
- Big Update On WWE 2K24 Release Plans
- WWE Star Reacts To Fan Jumping Barricade At Live Event
- Raw Star Who ‘Never Wins’ Addresses WWE Booking