Ahead of her main event match tonight at WrestleMania 37 with Bianca Belair, SmackDown Women’s Champion Sasha Banks has debuted a brand new look.
As can be seen below, while appearing on WWE The Bump to preview her big match on tonight’s show, Sasha Banks debuted a brand new look, adding some green to her previously blue hair.
As previously mentioned, Sasha Banks and Bianca Belair are set to make history tonight, becoming the first female WWE stars to main event WrestleMania in a singles match.
The pair will also become the first African-American duo of any gender to main event WWE’s biggest show of the year in a singles match, which is a fantastic achievement for both.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Top AEW Merch Sellers’ Push Halted?
- Dave Meltzer Responds To Latest CM Punk Controversy
- WWE Star Says He Is Proud Of Bianca Belair Breaking Championship Record
- Former WWE Star Pleased He’s Not In AEW
- WWE ‘Higher Up’ Reveals Real Backstage Reaction To Rise Of Sami Zayn
- Former AEW TNT Champion Considering A WWE Move?
- Celebrity Waiting For Call To Make WWE Return
- Nature Of Mickie James Injury Revealed
- AEW Name Opens Up About Training Action Star’s Daughter
- Former NHL Player Makes In-Ring Debut At IMPACT Wrestling TV Tapings