The recent Sasha Banks & Naomi controversy was referenced by Corey Graves on the WWE After The Bell podcast.
Banks & Naomi notably walked out on Monday’s episode of WWE Raw, causing WWE to have to change main event plans at the start of the live broadcast.
The legit walk-out was referenced several times on commentary, with Corey Graves calling the Women’s Tag Team Champions’ behaviour ‘unprofessional’.
At the beginning of the latest episode of After The Bell, Corey Graves referred to the ‘situation on Monday Night’, stating that he doesn’t know any more than we all do about the situation.
Graves confirmed that he was receiving updates from the back throughout the live broadcast, something which fellow announcer Jimmy Smith recently recalled.
Graves stated that if there comes a time where concrete facts are known about the situation, he will happily discuss the incident on the podcast at a later date.
Naomi’s husband, Jimmy Uso, has since shared support for the duo after their walk-out, which you can check out right here.
- AEW Star Announces Real-Life Brother Joining The Company
- WWE Star Set For First Match In Nine Months
- Triple H Praises Top Star After WWE Elimination Chamber
- Potential WWE Signing Shares Emotional Goodbye After Farewell Match
- Seth Rollins Injury Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 40
- Drew McIntyre Vs. Seth Rollins Set For WrestleMania 40, More Matches Potentially Revealed
- CM Punk Sends Emotional Message To WWE Fans Ahead Of Elimination Chamber 2024
- Seth Rollins Reacts To Becky Lynch Winning WWE Elimination Chamber Match
- Cody Rhodes Challenges The Rock To One-On-One WWE Match
- Scrapped World Heavyweight Championship Match For Elimination Chamber 2024 Revealed