Since Triple H took over WWE’s creative team following the retirement of Vince McMahon, we’ve seen several returns, including Johnny Gargano, Dexter Lumis, Dakota Kai, Braun Strowman and Karrion Kross.
Two returns we haven’t yet seen, although many expect them to happen soon, are the returns of both Sasha Banks and Naomi, who infamously walked out of a Raw taping in May earlier this year.
While there have been no reports of the two women re-signing, they have now been spotted hanging out with several WWE stars at a baseball game, as you can see below.
Titus O’Neil posted a photo of Banks and Naomi, as well as WWE star Bayley, on his Instagram story last night.
While this isn’t a confirmation of anything, it’s clear both women are still very close with many on the WWE roster, so I’m sure they’d be welcomed back with open arms should they return.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- AEW Star Announces Their ‘Retirement’ Before Dynamite Loss, Stablemate Vows Vengeance
- Video: WrestleMania 39 Stage Being Constructed At SoFi Stadium
- Major Update On Roxanne Perez’s WWE Status
- WWE Talents Sign Controversial New Deal
- WWE Star Revealed As Contestant On ‘The Masked Singer’
- Kenny Omega Reacts To Match Against Vikingo On AEW Dynamite, AAA Responds
- Major Tease AEW Stars Could Leave The Company
- Top AEW Stars Written Off TV For ‘A Few Months’?
- Goldberg’s Next Move Revealed?
- CM Punk Drops Latest Tease For AEW Return?