With WWE 2K20 set for release on October 22, 2K has finally started revealing some overall ratings for the roster. It would seem Sasha Banks isn’t particularly pleased with hers.
Banks is rated 80, which is down from 2K19 in which she was rated 81.
The Legit Boss reacted to the rating on Twitter, writing:
“80?!? That’s why I said no to your stupid commercial @WWEGames”
80?!? That’s why I said no to your stupid commercial @WWEgames pic.twitter.com/7g5s2pxNkB
— Mercedes Varnado (@SashaBanksWWE) October 12, 2019
In comparison to fellow Four Horsewomen members whose ratings have been revealed as of now, Sasha Banks is 10 lower than Becky Lynch at 90, and seven lower than Charlotte Flair at 87.
A bunch of other roster members’ ratings have also been revealed including Adam Cole, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, Hulk Hogan and more. You can check out the full WWE 2K20 roster and all announced overall ratings at this link.
You can also view all the entrance videos that have been released so far at this link.
- Another WWE Star Set For ‘Bigger Spotlight’ After WrestleMania 39
- Tony Khan Announces New AEW Dynamite Matches
- Potential Spoiler On Edge WrestleMania Plans?
- WWE Star Set To Compete In Miss Universe Canada
- Roman Reigns To Set Another Incredible Record At WrestleMania 39
- Update On AEW Star Following Injury Scare
- AEW Star Says Fans Will ‘Never Be Happy’
- Cody Rhodes Shares First Look At WrestleMania Attire Paying Homage To NJPW, ROH & More
- WWE Star Names Omos The Greatest Giant In WWE History
- More WWE Legends Being Brought In For WrestleMania 39