Sasha Banks returned to WWE Raw tonight, and perhaps more excitingly, she did so with a change in attitude that we’d been crying out for for oh so long!
Natalya was in the ring and getting emotional as her father Jim Neidhart passed away one year ago to the day. She also had her arm in a sling selling her SummerSlam match with Becky Lynch.
Banks made her entrance to cut Nattie off, and started absolutely battering her until Lynch herself came out.
She wasn’t very successful though as Banks destroyed her too, nailing her with a steel chair multiple times and lobbing her into the ring steps.
#TheMan just met #TheBoss.#RAW @SashaBanksWWE pic.twitter.com/mszyX8fIIN
— WWE (@WWE) August 13, 2019
Sasha Banks had been on a hiatus since WrestleMania in April, and there were loads of rumors doing the rounds regarding her contract status, potentially even that she’d be defecting over to AEW.
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Jon Moxley On AEW: ‘I Have Never Seen So Much Bulls**t Drama In One Place In My Entire F**king Life’
- Rumor Killer On WWE Star Taking ‘A Long Time’ Away From The Company
- WWE Star Debuts New Entrance Theme On Pre-WrestleMania Raw
- NXT Star Makes Main Roster Debut
- Jon Moxley Reveals Why He Was ‘F**king Furious’ About Recent AEW Show
- NXT Star Makes Cameo You Probably Missed On WWE Raw