What does the future hold for Sasha Banks now that she has finally captured her first win on the grandest stage of them all?
Sasha Banks appeared with another WrestleMania heat magnet, Logan Paul on his Impaulsive podcast, and discussed her Hollywood aspirations, saying:
“It’s kind of really hard to do with the WWE schedule, when I shot The Mandalorian last year, it went from doing TV, doing live events, getting on a plane, going to LA, shooting all week, getting on a red eye, getting back to TV, putting my hair in, taking my hair out, for three months. If I’m going to take over the world, I have to choose one or the other and that’s the hard part to think of because wrestling has been my whole life. When that time and opportunity comes, I really have to sit back and think, ‘What’s next?” Is it full-time Hollywood? Is it full-time doing something else that I have passion about or is it still being [in WWE] and making more history and changing the game and leaving a legacy that is forever cemented, but I feel like I’ve already done that. I feel like I’m already a Hall of Famer and I feel like I’ve done it all, so what is that last legacy piece I can leave? I’m still searching.”
Sasha appeared in ‘The Mandalorian’ Chapter 11 as Koska Reeves. She was recently victorious after teaming with Naomi to best Liv Morgan and Rhea Ripley, Shayna Baszler and Natalya to take the Women’s Tag Team Championships from Carmella and Queen Zelina on WrestleMania Sunday.
You can see the win/loss records for the entire WWE roster here.
Transcription via Fightful
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Rikishi Reacts To Bloodline Implosion At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed
- ‘Crazy’ Plans For AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023