Sasha Banks is a star on the rise outside of WWE and she wants to be in a show like Netflix’s Squid Game.
Banks recently spoke with the New York Post where she talked about the show and her goal to be in a Korean movie. She said:
“I just finished watching the ‘Squid Games’ and I’m a huge, huge fan of Korean movies. So I would love to be in a show like that just that thriller, drama, really intense show where you really don’t know what’s going to happen. And to be in a Korean movie, that’s always been one of my dreams. I would love to be in a movie one day. It could be any genre. I’m just excited to learn and do it all. I have so much time.”
Squid Game was recently released on Netflix and became the latest smash hit for the service.
Sasha Banks gained notoriety in 2020 for her portrayal of Koska Reeves in Disney Plus’s The Mandalorian.
- Next Challengers For The Usos Undisputed Tag Team Championships Revealed
- Report: AEW Star Possibly Returning To WWE Is ‘Something That’s In Play’
- AEW Star Confirms CM Punk ‘No Longer In The Company’?
- Details On Triple H’s Involvement In Roman Reigns & Kevin Owens ‘Yelling’ Backstage
- Bray Wyatt Tease On WWE Raw
- Huge WWE Plans Changed Due To Heated Backstage Incident?
- Update On Roman Reigns & Kevin Owens Relationship After Backstage Argument
- Bob Orton Jr Provides Update On Randy Orton’s Recovery
- Kevin Owens/Roman Reigns Backstage Incident, AEW Star Undergoes Surgery, Big E New WWE Role – News Bulletin – November 29, 2022
- Major Star To Kick Off ‘Commercial Free’ First Hour Of WWE Raw