It seems that WWE star Sasha Banks may be working on new NFTs with her cousin Snoop Dogg’s team.
Appearing on Logan Paul’s IMPAULSIVE podcast, Snoop Dogg discussed his cousin and a potential new project they may be working on together.
“That’s our cousin, Mercedes Varnado.”
Logan Paul: “She’s so cool. She’s always trending on Twitter.”
“I told him that. She’s poppin’”
Snoop: It’s n our bloodline. What you think?
Apparently they’re working on her NFT’s soon. pic.twitter.com/52f9ZG9Vik
— ʙʟᴀᴄᴋᴀɢᴀʀ ʙᴏʟᴛᴀɢᴏɴ (@THENEXTBlGTHlNG) May 24, 2022
Banks has obviously been in the headlines a lot lately after walking out of last week’s Raw with her Women’s Tag Team Champion partner Naomi following creative disputes.
The duo were suspended indefinitely and stripped of their titles on Friday’s SmackDown. Sasha and Naomi were then further buried on commentary during last night’s Raw.
Stay up to date with the WWE roster’s win-loss record (for televised matches) at this link.
- Former WWE Wrestler Corroborates Rita Chatterton’s Rape Allegation Against Vince McMahon
- WWE Raw Live Results – June 27, 2022
- Chris Jericho, Bryan Danielson & Paul Wight Appear On WWE Raw
- Backstage Details On AEW Stars Appearing On Raw, Jon Moxley Injury Update, Vince McMahon Allegations – Audio News Bulletin – June 28, 2022
- Stipulation Added To Kevin Owens WWE Raw Match
- John Cena Granted Make-A-Wish Foundation Wishes Before WWE Raw
- Backstage Reaction To Upcoming John Cena WWE Return
- Kazuchika Okada Reveals Hope For Japanese Crowds Following Forbidden Door
- Bianca Belair Reveals Scary Situation With A Fan From Recent WWE Show
- Dax Harwood Explains His Support For Sasha Banks Amid WWE Walk Out Drama