It seems that WWE star Sasha Banks may be working on new NFTs with her cousin Snoop Dogg’s team.
Appearing on Logan Paul’s IMPAULSIVE podcast, Snoop Dogg discussed his cousin and a potential new project they may be working on together.
“That’s our cousin, Mercedes Varnado.”
Logan Paul: “She’s so cool. She’s always trending on Twitter.”
“I told him that. She’s poppin’”
Snoop: It’s n our bloodline. What you think?
Apparently they’re working on her NFT’s soon. pic.twitter.com/52f9ZG9Vik
— ʙʟᴀᴄᴋᴀɢᴀʀ ʙᴏʟᴛᴀɢᴏɴ (@THENEXTBlGTHlNG) May 24, 2022
Banks has obviously been in the headlines a lot lately after walking out of last week’s Raw with her Women’s Tag Team Champion partner Naomi following creative disputes.
The duo were suspended indefinitely and stripped of their titles on Friday’s SmackDown. Sasha and Naomi were then further buried on commentary during last night’s Raw.
Stay up to date with the WWE roster’s win-loss record (for televised matches) at this link.
- Kenny Omega Hits Back At ‘Fans’ Sending Jade Cargill Hate Following WWE Switch
- Mustafa Ali’s Replacement Against Dominik Mysterio At NXT No Mercy Revealed
- ‘Heavy Heat’ On AEW Name For Recent Botch
- Mustafa Ali Makes Announcement About His Future After WWE Release
- Becky Lynch Shares Honest Thoughts On Jade Cargill
- Malakai Black Addresses Current Absence & Lack Of AEW Singles Matches
- WWE Name Confirms In-Ring Retirement
- Powerhouse Hobbs & More AEW Stars React To Jade Cargill Joining WWE
- Tony Khan Provides Update On Wardlow’s AEW Future
- Another Potential AEW WrestleDream Match Revealed