Sasha Banks is set to remain in the news the new year rolls closer.
Sasha’s WWE departure will be official on January 1, with her set to make an appearance at New Japan Pro Wrestling’s Wrestle Kingdom 17 event.
With recent reports that Sasha Banks exit from WWE had been negotiated “months ago”, it had also been reported by Meltzer that WWE and Sasha Banks were “very far apart” on money.
Sasha’s agreement with NJPW is reportedly all set, but it’s not known how long the deal will be for.
Dave Meltzer noted in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter that those within WWE believe that Banks will return at some point, but they have no idea when.
Obviously if Banks goes back to WWE, this will be a short-term deal. Those in WWE believe she will be back at some point but have no idea when due to the money issue.
There has not yet been any information on potential talks between Banks and AEW, though that doesn’t mean it can’t happen.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Official WrestleMania 39 Night One & Two Lineups Revealed
- Newest Update On Bobby Lashley Vs. Bray Wyatt WrestleMania 39 Status
- Report: AEW Star’s Contract Has Expired
- Clarification On WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event
- Update On Legitimate Injury During AEW Dynamite
- Former WWE Star Arrives In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Appearance Rumours
- Potential Spoiler On Major Musical Artist Set For WrestleMania 39
- AEW Name Reveals Heartwarming Text From Rey Mysterio After Hall Of Fame Announcement
- This NXT Star Trained Vince McMahon & Steve Austin For WrestleMania Matches
- Latest On Plans For AEW UK Debut