Scarlett and Karrion Kross were a terrifying duo during their time on NXT, with Scarlett managing her real life boyfriend as he crushed the opposition with his destructive offense.
Scarlett signed with WWE back in November 2019, while Kross was still under contract to IMPACT Wrestling. Kross was later also signed to the company in February 2020, but WWE had made plans for Scarlett in case Kross was unavailable.
Speaking with Signed By Superstars, Scarlett revealed that she was originally planned to manage current WWE United States Champion Damian Priest.
“I don’t know if you know this, but the original plan was for me to manage Damian Priest, because we weren’t sure if Kross was going to be free. Then Kross got signed.”
Both Scarlett and Kross were realeased from WWE back on November 4. Scarlett has since made her return to the independent wrestling scene, while Kross is still under his 90 day non-compete clause.
transcription via HeelByNature
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Report: AEW Star Suffers Broken Leg After Crazy Ladder Spot
- What Dominik Mysterio Did During Rey Mysterio Hall Of Fame Speech
- PHOTO: First Look At Vince McMahon’s ‘Creepy Mustache’
- Top WWE Star Nearing End Of Contract, Has Not Agreed To New Deal
- New Latino World Order Debuts On SmackDown
- Big Update On Uncle Howdy Status For WrestleMania 39 Weekend
- Bobby Lashley Issues Open Challenge For WrestleMania 39
- Update On Major WWE Return Rumored For WrestleMania 39
- Big Former WWE Name Backstage At ROH Supercard Of Honor
- Changes To Big WrestleMania 39 Weekend Match