Fans of the Acclaimed, AEW and those wishing to have incredibly awkward conversations in line at the market, rejoice! The ‘Scissor Me, Daddy Ass’ tee has arrived!
Who says Tony Khan doesn’t listen to the AEW fans? We have objective proof that he absolutely does, in the form of some new merch.
After being dejected earlier this week about being denied “Scissor me Daddy Ass” merch, Anthony Bowens has been making a victory lap today on Twitter, for good reason.
First, he threatened his boss Tony Khan that unless his demands were met (to release the ‘Scissor Me, Daddy Ass’ tee!) then the Acclaimed would debut a savage diss track against him on tonight’s AEW Rampage.
TK must not have been in the mood for any hot mic moments and instead proclaimed that this shirt was a great idea and would now begin being sold on AEW’s official store, shopAEW today!
Now that the shirt has been released, an update from Bowens who proudly proclaimed that it was currently a best seller!
Writing on Twitter:
“I just got word…it’s only been a few hours & the “Scissor Me, Daddy Ass” tee is ALREADY the #1 selling shirt over the last 30 days! EVERYONE LOVES THE ACCLAIMED, see ya on #AEWRampage ✂️ @AEW @ShopAEW @PlatinumMax”
The tee had plenty of time to take center stage on tonight’s AEW Rampage in a backstage segment between the Acclaimed and their opponents at AEW All Out, Swerve in our Glory.
While the AEW Tag Team Champions Swerve in our Glory (Swerve Strickland and Keith Lee) had some strong words for the Acclaimed, they weren’t backing down from a fight!
The Acclaimed has a major weekend ahead of them with both AEW Rampage live from Chicago tonight (September 2) but even bigger, the next AEW pay-per-view on Sunday.
AEW All Out is set to occur on Sunday, September 4, 2022 from Chicago, Illinois.
You read all about the event including the full match card and start time by clicking here.
YOU demanded it
WE fought for it
Now YOU have it!!
— Anthony Bowens (@Bowens_Official) September 2, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Report: Sasha Banks Set For NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 17
- William Regal Shares Farewell Message For Blackpool Combat Club
- Top WWE Star Admits Injury ‘Still Isn’t Feeling Right’ Despite Return
- Returning AEW Star Reveals He Did Not Want To Take Hiatus
- Another Top WWE Star Pulled From Upcoming Shows
- Popular AEW Star’s Contract Expiring In July 2023
- WWE Star Wants To Apply For Great British Bake Off
- Potential Spoiler For WWE Royal Rumble Return
- Here’s What NXT’s Shawn Michaels Had To Say About William Regal
- AEW Backstage Reaction To Possibility Of Sasha Banks Joining The Company