AEW star Scorpio Sky has been cleared to return to in-ring competition after several months of injury, according to a new report.
Sky has been absent from AEW programming for nearly five months, ever since losing the AEW TNT Championship to Wardlow in their street fight on the July 6 edition of AEW Dynamite.
Leading up to the match with Wardlow, Sky had been dealing with a leg injury.
According to Fightful Select, Scorpio Sky has been cleared to wrestle for “quite some time” now, and is fully eligible for an in-ring return.
However, no creative plans for him have yet been put forward.
According to the report, Sky was at another episode of Dynamite over the summer and filmed content.
However, that content did not ultimately end up airing.
Sky is a two time AEW TNT Champion, swapping the belt between himself and Sammy Guevara earlier this year.
Sky even received a custom version of the belt at one point, coloured in the style of his favorite sports team the LA Lakers.
For more information about wrestler injuries, check out our injury tracker.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Official ROH Roster Listing Revealed
- Report: AEW Sources Claim William Regal Locker Room Rumors Are ‘Complete Bulls**t’
- Former AEW Star Currently At WWE Tryout
- AEW Rampage Disaster For December 2 Episode
- WWE Star Finally Undergoing Major Character Change?
- Sasha Banks Update Amid Wrestling Return Rumors
- Injured WWE Star ‘Wanted To Wrestle’, Still Pulled From Match
- Sasha Banks Drops Latest Major Wrestling Return Tease
- Naomi Spotted With Top AEW Star Amid Return Rumors
- Winners Of ‘Wildcard’ Qualifiers For NXT Iron Survivor Challenge Revealed