Scorpio Sky, Ethan Page and Dan Lambert revealed a new TNT Championship belt on tonight’s episode of AEW Rampage.
Sammy Guevara, Tay Conti and Frankie Kazarian destroyed the previous belt last week, so that’s the storyline reason they had to get a new one made.
As you can see, it’s based on the colors of the LA Lakers as Sky is from LA, and it’s very sexy.
There was also a mixed trios match announced for Double Or Nothing with Sky, Page and Paige VanZant taking on Kazarian, Guevara and Conti after the latter trio broke into American Top Team HQ and destroyed even more stuff.
If Sky’s team wins the match, Guevara and Kazarian can never challenge for the TNT Championship again.
Follow along with our live coverage of Rampage at this link.
#DanLambert just presented a new #AEW TNT Championship to @ScorpioSky designed and crafted by #RedLeatherBelts#AEWRampage pic.twitter.com/bndRyGFAWh
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) May 27, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- PHOTO: New WWE Undisputed Universal Championship Belt Revealed
- What Happened With The Bloodline On SmackDown June 2
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- Major WWE Name Touts Storytelling Of Bloodline Angles
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending