IMPACT Wrestling executive vice president Scott D’Amore took to Twitter last night (May 22), to invite a top NJPW star through the Forbidden Door to wrestle for IMPACT.
IMPACT X-Division Champion Ace Austin is currently wrestling in the Best of the Super Juniors tournament for New Japan, where he recently faced former IWGP Junior Heavyweight Champion Hiromu Takahashi.
Takahashi and Austin then teased a potential match for Austin’s title in IMPACT, which Scott D’Amore seems to be up for.
Well @TIMEBOMB1105, there is an open door for you to walk through. Come step in an @IMPACTWRESTLING ring anytime. Your title shot awaits…
— Scott D'Amore (@ScottDAmore) May 22, 2022
- Claudio Castagnoli AEW Details & WWE Stars React, AEW Contracts Expire, Cody Rhodes Video Game News – Audio News Bulletin – June 27, 2022
- Former WWE Wrestler Corroborates Rita Chatterton’s Rape Allegation Against Vince McMahon
- Claudio Castagnoli Says AEW Makes Him Feel Like “A Kid In A Candy Store”
- Claudio Castagnoli Makes AEW Debut At Forbidden Door
- Tony Khan Announces ROH Pay-Per-View ‘Death Before Dishonor’
- Pac Crowned Inaugural AEW All-Atlantic Champion
- Katsuyori Shibata Makes Appearance At Forbidden Door
- More Details On Claudio Castagnoli Joining AEW
- FTR Win IWGP Tag Team Championship At Forbidden Door
- Jon Moxley Claims He’s ‘Probably Concussed’ In Passionate Post-Show Promo