IMPACT Wrestling executive vice president Scott D’Amore took to Twitter last night (May 22), to invite a top NJPW star through the Forbidden Door to wrestle for IMPACT.
IMPACT X-Division Champion Ace Austin is currently wrestling in the Best of the Super Juniors tournament for New Japan, where he recently faced former IWGP Junior Heavyweight Champion Hiromu Takahashi.
Takahashi and Austin then teased a potential match for Austin’s title in IMPACT, which Scott D’Amore seems to be up for.
Well @TIMEBOMB1105, there is an open door for you to walk through. Come step in an @IMPACTWRESTLING ring anytime. Your title shot awaits…
— Scott D'Amore (@ScottDAmore) May 22, 2022
- Kenny Omega Hits Back At ‘Fans’ Sending Jade Cargill Hate Following WWE Switch
- Mustafa Ali’s Replacement Against Dominik Mysterio At NXT No Mercy Revealed
- ‘Heavy Heat’ On AEW Name For Recent Botch
- WWE Match Pulled From Show
- Brian Pillman Jr Introduced On WWE NXT
- WWE Star Debuts Brand New Look & Entrance Theme After Big Makeover
- Becky Lynch Shares Honest Thoughts On Jade Cargill
- Mustafa Ali Makes Announcement About His Future After WWE Release
- Malakai Black Addresses Current Absence & Lack Of AEW Singles Matches
- WWE Name Confirms In-Ring Retirement