WWE Hall of Famer Scott Hall has discussed his current earnings, revealing how much money he makes from official NWO merchandise.
Scott Hall hasn’t wrestled an official match for WWE since 2002. Despite this, Hall still receives large pay-checks from WWE.
Speaking on the 83 Weeks podcast, Hall noted that he receives hundreds of thousands of dollars from WWE just for merchandise royalties. Discussing how things have changed for him over the years, Hall said:
“I mean I’m making 6 figures just off [merchandise],” Hall said. “And every once and a while, yanno when you make an appearance, you make more. The funny part is, now that I hardly ever work for them or hardly do anything, the payoffs are way better, it’s always first class air fare, they always have a driver at the airport. When I was filling seats for them and traveling all around the world, I couldn’t get s–t. I was sitting in the back, in the middle seat, back when they had smoking seats.
Hall was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame as Razor Ramon in 2014. He received another Hall of Fame ring when The NWO were inducted as part of the Class of 2020.
Quote via Wrestling Inc.
- Recently Departed WWE Name Signs With AEW
- Liv Morgan Throws Shade At Former WWE Star Following Nickname Controversy?
- AEW Star Turns Babyface
- Triple H Reveals Reaction To Cody Rhodes ‘Smashing The Throne’ In AEW
- WWE Name Expected To Join AEW Because Of Sasha Banks/Mercedes Mone
- WWE Star Never Wrestling Full-Time Again
- Upcoming AEW Show To Go Head-To-Head With WWE WrestleMania 40
- WWE Interested In Working With Major Celebrity For WrestleMania 40
- Higher-Ups ‘Very Impressed’ By Australia WWE Tryouts Ahead Of Elimination Chamber
- CM Punk Injury Referenced By AEW Star On Dynamite