The legendary Steiner Brothers were inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame class of 2022 over WrestleMania 38 weekend, much to the surprise of many.
The reason for the surprise was due to Scott Steiner being rather vocal about his dislike for the WWE Hall of Fame and Triple H over the past few years.
Steiner recently spoke to Detroit News, where he spoke about how he ‘grew up’ and let go other the ill will he had towards the company.
“You’ve gotta let it go, you can’t harbor all the bad feelings. You’ve gotta grow up.”
Part of Steiner’s lesson was seeing his nephew Bron Breakker wrestling and rising up in WWE NXT.
Breakker was the person to induct his uncle Scott and father Rick into the WWE Hall of Fame.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Major WWE Faction Potentially Splitting Up Soon
- ‘Lots Of Praise’ For WWE Star’s Performance On Raw
- Ex-WWE Name Ruled Out Of Joining AEW
- Top WWE Star Suffering Recurring Injury
- ‘Forbidden Door’ Match Announced For AEW Dynamite
- WWE Management ‘Happy’ With NXT Call-Ups’ Main Roster Debut
- Brock Lesnar Could Break Surprising WWE Record
- Major AEW Star ‘Bewildered’ He Could Walk Away After Recent Match
- Bryan Danielson & Kazuchika Okada React To Forbidden Door 2023 Match
- WWE SmackDown Segment’s Staggering Numbers Smash Social Media Records