GCW has announced that Scotty 2 Hotty (Scott Garland) will face AEW star Joey Janela at the January 1, 2022 ‘Die 4 This’ event.
Scotty 2 Hotty’s GCW debut was officially announced on Twitter:
*NEW YEAR'S DAY UPDATE!*
SCOTTY 2 HOTTY
Alex Colon vs JWM
Tracy Williams vs Calvin Tankman
— GameChangerWrestling (@GCWrestling_) December 22, 2021
The match was made after Scotty 2 Hotty answered Janela’s call for an opponent, tweeting:
“I heard it’s a little cold for baseball in Atlantic City this time of year, but I’m down to take a little batting practice anyways… What do ya think, Bad Boy?”
The former Performance Center coach requested his release from WWE in November. Sharing his list of goals for 2022, Scotty 2 Hotty revealed that his non-compete clause expires this Thursday (December 23).
GCW recently announced that the ROH World Championship will be defended at their upcoming Hammerstein Ballroom show. you can read more about that at this link.
I heard it’s a little cold for baseball in Atlantic City this time of year, but I’m down to take a little batting practice anyways…
What do ya think, Bad Boy? https://t.co/wYlPMFP5uG
— Scott Garland (@TheScottGarland) December 21, 2021
- Fans Think They Spotted A CM Punk Tease During WWE Raw
- Backstage News On Change To Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) AEW Entrance Music
- Jade Cargill Sends Message To WWE Roster During Raw
- Johnny Gargano & Tommaso Ciampa Comment After DIY Reunion On WWE Raw
- Scrapped Championship Win Plans For Released WWE Star Revealed
- Which WWE Brand Jade Cargill Is Expected To Debut On Revealed
- Major Spoiler For Jade Cargill WWE Debut?
- WWE Star Returns On Raw After Five Months Away
- Tony Khan Interested In Free Agent Rumored To Join AEW Or WWE
- Update On Another Free Agent Rumored To Join WWE Or AEW