A scrapped segment for last night’s WWE Raw has been revealed.
Per Fightful Select (subscription required), United States Champion Theory and Mustafa Ali were set for a segment on Monday’s Raw, but it ended up getting nixed before the show.
The reason for the segment being scrapped was due to time constraints and there were no alternative plans for Ali on the program.
The report also says that there are still creative plans to continue the Miz/Mustafa Ali feud on WWE Raw.
The Theory/Ali segment was not listed on the rundown as of 7:25 P.M. EST, so it would appear the segment was cut before the show was underway.
Theory actually mentioned in an interview ahead of the show that Ali would be having a match, and if he won that match, it would potentially earn him a future title shot.
Evidently the match didn’t happen, but this certainly backs up Fightful’s report. Theory didn’t mention who Ali’s opponent was going to be.
The United States Champion has made a suggestion for a big change to the belt, which you can read about here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Mystery Attacker Revealed On NXT
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Alexa Bliss Addresses WWE Future After Pregnancy Announcement
- Baron Corbin Makes Surprise Appearance On WWE NXT
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins