A scrapped segment for last night’s WWE Raw has been revealed.
Per Fightful Select (subscription required), United States Champion Theory and Mustafa Ali were set for a segment on Monday’s Raw, but it ended up getting nixed before the show.
The reason for the segment being scrapped was due to time constraints and there were no alternative plans for Ali on the program.
The report also says that there are still creative plans to continue the Miz/Mustafa Ali feud on WWE Raw.
The Theory/Ali segment was not listed on the rundown as of 7:25 P.M. EST, so it would appear the segment was cut before the show was underway.
Theory actually mentioned in an interview ahead of the show that Ali would be having a match, and if he won that match, it would potentially earn him a future title shot.
Evidently the match didn’t happen, but this certainly backs up Fightful’s report. Theory didn’t mention who Ali’s opponent was going to be.
The United States Champion has made a suggestion for a big change to the belt, which you can read about here.
- WWE Raw Live Results – June 27, 2022
- Chris Jericho, Bryan Danielson & Paul Wight Appear On WWE Raw
- Backstage Details On AEW Stars Appearing On Raw, Jon Moxley Injury Update, Vince McMahon Allegations – Audio News Bulletin – June 28, 2022
- Another AEW Star Clears Twitter Amid Contract Expiry Speculation
- Fans Speculate AEW Star’s Contract Has Expired Following Cryptic Tweet
- John Cena Granted Make-A-Wish Foundation Wishes Before WWE Raw
- Kevin Owens Misses WWE Raw Due To ‘Minor Situation’
- AEW Star Jake Atlas Domestic Violence Case Dropped
- Luke Owen Reviews WWE Raw – June 27, 2022
- Bianca Belair Reveals Scary Situation With A Fan From Recent WWE Show