The field for the Casino Ladder Match is starting to take shape. It was announced earlier today that Colt Cabana would be the second entrant in the match, which is set to take place at Double or Nothing.
Cabana now joins Darby Allin as the only two announced participants in the match.
Your second entrant in the Casino Ladder Match is @ColtCabana!
Is he your pick to win?
Order Double or Nothing on Saturday, May 23rd, via @brlive nationwide or @FiteTV for our international fans. pic.twitter.com/NlaObHub1y
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) May 11, 2020
The winner of the ladder match will receive an AEW World Championship match at a later date. This will be the second ladder match in AEW history, with the first being the Escalera de la Muerta match between the Young Bucks and Lucha Bros. at All Out.
It is not currently known how many competitors will compete in the match. The winner will face either Jon Moxley or Brodie Lee depending on which of them wins their title match at the pay per view.
The full announced card for Double or Nothing is as follows:
- AEW World Championship Match – Jon Moxley (c) vs. Brodie Lee
- TNT Championship Match – Cody vs. Lance Archer
- Casino Ladder Match for an AEW World Title Shot – Darby Allin vs. Colt Cabana vs. TBA
- MJF vs. Jungle Boy
Double or Nothing is scheduled to air on May 23, 2020.
Who do you think is going to win the ladder match? Let us know on Twitter!
- Buddy Matthews ‘May Be Done’ With AEW
- Bullet Club Member Betrays Jay White & Turns Face At NJPW Burning Spirit
- Wardlow Says MJF Is ‘Wholeheartedly A Piece Of S**t’
- Brock Lesnar Has Shaved Off His Beard (Photo)
- The Hilarious Reason Teddy Long Is Trending On Twitter
- Buddy Matthews Confirms Wrestling Hiatus (VIDEO)
- The Bloodline Headed To Raw To Confront Top WWE Star
- Teddy Long Explains Twitter Account Blocking Spree
- AJ Styles Match Set For September 26 WWE Raw
- Wardlow Says AEW World Championship Is ‘In Shambles’