While Vince McMahon was the perfect person to give the Undertaker his induction speech into the WWE Hall of Fame, he delivered one story with particular glee.
McMahon described several things that Undertaker had been asked to do over the years which he reluctantly agreed to, including once featuring on a Thanksgiving Day parade float.
McMahon even managed to throw in a little potty humor, saying:
“There were other instances where he was a bit reluctant, one was on a float, a float at the Thanksgiving Day Parade in which he stood on the float for hours without moving, nothing to eat, nothing to drink and definitely not going to the bathroom.”
If you use this transcription or any portion of it please credit WrestleTalk.com and link to this page
It was Thanksgiving 1994 to be exact and the float that Vince described Taker riding on was packed to the gills with then WWF talent including Paul Bearer, Lex Luger, British Bulldog, Doink the Clown and Razor Ramon.
The clip is worth watching just to hear the way the announcer says “Ramon” and to smile at Scott Hall who is looking so very cool on that float!
The WWF Float at the 1994 Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade! pic.twitter.com/q41M1ptVSZ
— 90s WWE (@90sWWE) November 26, 2020
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing