AEW star Serena Deeb has been announced for the upcoming TERMINUS event next month.
Confirming that Deeb will debut for the promotion on February 24, TERMINUS tweeted:
WELCOME • TO • TERMINUS https://t.co/UgTontNw1T pic.twitter.com/gQ0uv3CuWa
— TERMINUS (@TERMINUSpro) January 29, 2022
Deeb is currently undefeated in AEW for 2022, scoring singles victories over Hikaru Shida and Skye Blue earlier this month. You can view the updated list of AEW win/loss records at this link.
This will be the promotion’s second ever show, following the debut ‘All Roads Lead Here’ debut event on January 16. Jonathan Gresham is set to defend his ROH Original World Championship against AEW’s Santana during the event.
The following stars have also been announced for the February 24 show:
- Lio Rush
- Kevin Blackwood
- Leon Ruff
- Shane ‘Swerve’ Strickland (fka Isaiah ‘Swerve’ Scott)
- Queen Aminata
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Dave Meltzer Responds To Latest CM Punk Controversy
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- Former AEW TNT Champion Considering A WWE Move?
- Report: WWE To Introduce New Championship Belt ‘Soon’
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match
- Top WWE Star Working WrestleMania 39 With Broken Arm
- Next WWE Hall Of Fame 2023 Inductee Announced
- AEW Name Opens Up About Training Action Star’s Daughter
- Top Star Argues WWE’s Investment In Roman Reigns Has Only Just Started Paying Off
- Former Women’s Champion Wants To Face GUNTHER For WWE Intercontinental Title