AEW star Serena Deeb was not in the mood to pull any punches during a heated promo on last night’s (May 18) episode of AEW Dynamite.
The segment in question began with Serena Deeb running down Tony Schiavone and Dustin Rhodes, who both picked Thunder Rosa to beat Deeb at Double or Nothing next weekend.
“Dustin, I respected you. I know what you had to do to persevere in this business, and you know what I had to do. You know all the dues that I had to pay to make this a good place for women today. You knew my trials and tribulations, you know how hard it was to be a women in this business – in that era.”
And she didn’t stop there, because she went on to talk about the breast implants she got during her time with WWE, and also being told to shave her head as part of CM Punk’s Straight Edge Society stable.
“I put breast implants into my body just to satisfy some old perverts. I shaved my head to show how badly I wanted it, and I still got no respect.”
Of course she didn’t specifically say WWE, but it doesn’t take a master investigator to figure out what she’s talking about.
This isn’t the first time Serena Deeb has talked about her time in WWE, and the decision to get breast implants, as the topic was discussed during an episode of the AEW Unrestricted podcast last year.
“I was straight up told that I probably wouldn’t have a chance [to break into WWE] if I were not to [get plastic surgery], if I were to not do it. The proof is in the pudding. I got surgery and then within six months was hired by WWE. It was what it was but I didn’t like it. I didn’t like the image of it for me personally. It wasn’t a fit. So, yea, for me it was a professional decision to do it. It was a very personal decision to reverse it.”
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) May 19, 2022
- AEW Stars’ Contracts Expire, Sasha Banks WWE Release Updates, Even More Injuries – Audio News Bulletin – June 29, 2022
- Troy ‘Two Dimes’ Donovan Hilariously Reacts To NXT TV Write-Off
- WWE Star Kevin Owens Missed Raw Due To Injury
- Another Claim Made Regarding Sasha Banks WWE Release
- Orange Cassidy & Title Match Added To AEW Blood & Guts
- Bellator MMA Fighter Valerie Loureda Signs With WWE
- LIVE RESULTS – AEW Dynamite Blood & Guts – June 29, 2022
- CJ Perry (Lana) Pulls Out Of Authors Of Pain’s New Promotion Debut Show
- Miro Says AEW TNT Title Has ‘Gone To S**ts’
- Wardlow Doesn’t Rule Out Signing With WWE