Last week’s NXT 2.0 featured Duke Hudson defeating Dante Chen, but it was the finish that has caused quite a stir online.
Today, WWE posted a video on Twitter of Hudson performing the Razor’s Edge on Chen with a sickening bump for Dante where the back of his head hit the mat hard.
— WWE NXT (@WWENXT) March 1, 2022
Former WWE star and agent Lance Storm retweeted the video with the caption saying:
Say hello to a concussion. This is not a safe move.
Several other wrestlers and performers replied with their response, including legendary wrestling manager Jim Cornette who retweeted Storm’s tweet.
Former AEW star Big Swole replied to Storm saying:
As soon as I saw him up I said hell no.
Current AEW star and student of Lance Storm, Brian Pillman Jr. also replied to say:
Back of his head hit hard
And that’s not to mention the hundreds of fans who have responded in horror to the clip too. It was definitely a scary bump that hopefully will not be repeated on tonight’s episode.
Hudson scored the win win the move last week, and you can find all 2022 NXT men’s win/loss records at this link.
- CM Punk Sends Message About WWE Locker Room After Raw
- Anonymous WWE Star Addresses CM Punk Backstage Behavior At Raw, More Reactions Revealed
- CM Punk Plans Changed On WWE Raw, Real Reason Confirmed
- AEW Star Backstage ‘Frustrations’ Ahead Of Imminent Departure Revealed
- Update On WWE’s Interest In QT Marshall, More Details On AEW Departure
- Changes Made To WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Drew McIntyre Backstage Incident Update After WWE Raw
- CM Punk’s First WWE Feud Confirmed
- AJ Lee WWE Update After Reference During CM Punk Raw Promo
- Jon Moxley Addresses CM Punk WWE Return Promo