Seth Rollins has broken his silence about being attacked by a ‘fan’ during this past Monday’s November 22 episode of WWE Raw.
Elisah Spencer, 24, of Brooklyn, is due in court in December having been charged with Attempted Assault, and Attempted Violation of Arts and Cultural Affairs (Disrupting a Live Sporting Event).
Speaking with TMZ about the incident, Seth Rollins, real name Colby Lopez, said:
“It’s terrifying, brother. It happened very quickly. I was mostly just reacting and hoping that our security would come and do their job. Which they did very quickly. And then was just trying to detach and move on. Hope that everybody is okay.
“Once the tackle happened I knew what was going on. The guy was barreling around the corner.
“No, no serious injuries. Nothing like that. I was safe, we were safe. Everything was okay.
“I think as a precedence he probably should not be allowed at the events.”
Rollins got back up after he was jumped and was shown on-screen with a bloody lip, but he did appear again later on in the show so thankfully wasn’t seriously hurt.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Hall Of Famer The Iron Sheik Passes Away Aged 81
- Major Change To Seth Rollins’ Upcoming Marvel Movie
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- VIDEO: Solo Sikoa Has Hilarious Exchange With Young Fan At WWE Live Event
- Top Star Wants ‘Correct Amount Of Money’ For CM Punk Forbidden Door Match
- Another Championship Match Announced For June 7 AEW Dynamite
- Ex-WWE Name Concerned That Top Star Would Be ‘Wardlow-ed’ In AEW
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- CM Punk Match Announced For First Ever AEW Collision
- WWE Tag Team Confirmed For Match Against Each Other