Seth Rollins and Becky Lynch took part in a panel with the Gorilla Position Podcast earlier this week, and one of the many topics discussed was Jon Moxley (Dean Ambrose).
A fan in attendance asked Seth about his current relationship with Moxley, to which Seth explained that he recently texted him to wish him a happy birthday.
“I texted him on his birthday, which was a few days ago, and wished him well. I hope that he’s good, and he seems to be doing great at AEW and New Japan. I wish nothing but the best for him and his lovely wife, and their great dog.”
In response, Seth said Moxley replied: “Thanks Brother!”, explaining that Moxley was often short in his texts.
Rollins has been rather outspoken regarding Moxley and his move to AEW, at one point saying that his former Shield brother “took his ball and went home” when he left WWE in April.
Speaking to Sports Illustrated, Rollins said:
“I love [Moxley], I’ll always love him, but at the end of the day, we just share different perspectives about what we want out of life and about where we’re at in our own lives. I hope that he does well. I’ve kept enough tabs on him to know that he’s doing super well for himself right now and I’m happy for that, but I just don’t think there’s any reason to hop on a soapbox and complain after the fact.
“You need to take the first step, and that’s looking in the mirror and asking yourself did you do every single thing you possibly could to make yourself and your situation what you want it to be, and if the answer is yes you did, then you can go elsewhere and complain. If that’s where he’s at mentally then go right ahead, but if he hasn’t done that, he hasn’t looked in the mirror and made that decision, then maybe he should think about that. That goes for any other disgruntled talent past or present.”
It’s good to see that they’re still in touch.
- What Happened In The Rock’s Daughter’s WWE TV Debut Match
- Top NXT Star To Challenge Seth Rollins For WWE World Heavyweight Championship
- Update On CM Punk’s First Feud Following Upcoming AEW Collision Return
- WWE Raw Star Appears On NXT June 6
- New Name For WWE Faction Revealed
- WWE Hall Of Famer The Iron Sheik Passes Away Aged 81
- WWE Teases Popular Social Media Stars Debuting Soon
- Stephen Amell Confirms Involvement In Upcoming WWE Project
- This Star Wants To Hold WWE, UFC & Boxing Championships At The Same Time
- Rhea Ripley Responds To Brandi Rhodes Following WWE Raw