New WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth ‘Freakin’ Rollins has teased a potential dream match against NJPW’s Will Ospreay.
During a recent interview with Chris Van Vliet, the former IWGP World Heavyweight Champion was asked about a opponent that he would hope to face.
Ospreay named Rollins, believing that the two of them could ‘create magic’ together following their previous interactions online in 2019.
Ospreay reacted to the clip on Twitter last night, where he teased potentially showing up at WWE Money In The Bank at the O2 Arena, simply saying:
The 02 arena is 20 minutes from my house aye
Earlier today, Rollins responded to Ospreay’s tease, responding with simply one word all too familiar with Ospreay.
Ospreay will get his fair share of Forbidden Door dream matches in the coming weeks, with his victory over Lance Archer at NJPW Dominion earning him a rematch with AEW’s Kenny Omega at Forbidden Door on June 25.
Rollins is set to make his first (televised) defence of the new World Heavyweight Championship on tomorrow night’s Raw in Hartford against Damian Priest.
— Seth Rollins (@WWERollins) June 4, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- AEW Star Sends Message To Jade Cargill After Signing With WWE
- Tony Khan Comments On Jade Cargill After WWE Signing
- Jade Cargill Comments On Officially Becoming A WWE Star
- Mustafa Ali’s Replacement Against Dominik Mysterio At NXT No Mercy Revealed
- Tony Khan Addresses NJPW Acquisition Rumors
- Jade Cargill Reveals Why She Chose WWE Instead Of AEW
- WWE Match Pulled From Show
- Brian Pillman Jr Introduced On WWE NXT
- WWE Star Debuts Brand New Look & Entrance Theme After Big Makeover
- Roman Reigns WWE Return Date Revealed