An injury update has emerged on Seth Rollins following his match on the the January 2 edition of WWE Raw.
During the show, Rollins challenged for Austin Theory’s United States Championship.
After targeting Seth Rollins’ knee during the bout, Theory capitalised with a low blow and a chop block, before dropping Rollins with his A-Town Down finisher for the win.
There was some concern that Rollins was legitimately injured, especially after he didn’t work this past weekend’s live events.
Per PWInsider, Rollins was never actually scheduled for any house shows at the weekend. The report noted that Rollins wasn’t injured on Raw, and that all the knee spots were part of the storyline of the match.
Rollins is very familiar with knee injuries, notably tearing his ACL, MCL and medial meniscus at a house show in November 2015.
The popular star, who was WWE Champion at the time, was forced to relinquish his gold, and was on the shelf for six months, missing WrestleMania 32.
A list of every WWE star who is currently out of action due to injury can be found at this link.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Report: AEW Star Suffers Broken Leg After Crazy Ladder Spot
- What Dominik Mysterio Did During Rey Mysterio Hall Of Fame Speech
- Top WWE Star Nearing End Of Contract, Has Not Agreed To New Deal
- PHOTO: First Look At Vince McMahon’s ‘Creepy Mustache’
- New Latino World Order Debuts On SmackDown
- Bobby Lashley Issues Open Challenge For WrestleMania 39
- Big Update On Uncle Howdy Status For WrestleMania 39 Weekend
- Big Former WWE Name Backstage At ROH Supercard Of Honor
- Update On Major WWE Return Rumored For WrestleMania 39
- Cody Rhodes Comments On Top AEW Star Potentially Coming To WWE