When it was announced that Seth Rollins would be challenging Roman Reigns for the Universal Championship at Royal Rumble, many fans wondered how WWE would call back to their days in the Shield.
Obviously, the third member in the group was Dean Ambrose, who is now Jon Moxley in AEW. This led fans to believe that WWE would not mention Ambrose’s involvement in the faction.
However, WWE decided to mention Moxley by name on tonight’s (January 21) show. Not as Dean Ambrose, but as ‘Mox’.
Rollins called the Usos the cornerstones of the Bloodline who are carrying Roman ‘just like me and Mox did in the Shield’.
— Ryan Satin (@ryansatin) January 22, 2022
- William Regal Compares Putting Over AEW Star Danhausen To Past WWE Comedy
- PROGRESS World Championship Declared Vacant at Chapter 134 Event
- Update On MJF AEW Contract Situation, Locker Room Not On MJF’s Side
- AEW Dark: Elevation Stacked Card Includes ROH Women’s Championship Match
- NXT Tag Team Titles Match For In Your House Event Announced
- Reason Behind Chris Jericho Keeping Judas After His Heel Turn Revealed
- NJPW Capital Collision Results: New IWGP United States Champion & AEW Stars Appear
- Paige Has A Suggestion For Ronda Rousey
- PROGRESS 134: No Mountain High Enough SPOILERS – Major Challenge Issued For Strong Style Weekend
- Alexa Bliss Shows Off New Tattoo (PHOTO)