WWE has announced a new match and segment for Monday’s edition of WWE Raw, in the lead-up to WWE Elimination Chamber.
On the show, Seth Rollins will go one-on-one with Riddle. Both stars are set to challenge for the WWE Championship in the February 19 Elimination Chamber bout. Riddle will have a busy Monday, previously advertised for a Quiz Bowl against Alpha Academy.
Riddle and Rollins previously had backstage heat with one another, following remarks Riddle’s wife previously made about Becky Lynch. Discussing the controversy in September 2021, Riddle noted that they are on good enough terms to work together.
A Lita appearance has also been advertised for WWE Raw. The WWE Hall of Famer is set to challenge Becky Lynch for the Raw Women’s Championship during the Elimination Chamber event.
Stay up to date with WWE win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker, at this link.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- AEW Star Announces Their ‘Retirement’ Before Dynamite Loss, Stablemate Vows Vengeance
- Video: WrestleMania 39 Stage Being Constructed At SoFi Stadium
- WWE Talents Sign Controversial New Deal
- Major Update On Roxanne Perez’s WWE Status
- WWE Star Revealed As Contestant On ‘The Masked Singer’
- Kenny Omega Reacts To Match Against Vikingo On AEW Dynamite, AAA Responds
- Top AEW Stars Written Off TV For ‘A Few Months’?
- Major Tease AEW Stars Could Leave The Company
- Goldberg’s Next Move Revealed?
- CM Punk Drops Latest Tease For AEW Return?