Seth Rollins has teased a current AEW star to be his mystery WrestleMania 38 opponent chosen by Vince McMahon.
On Monday, Rollins had a meeting with the WWE Chairman in regards to his quest to be apart of WrestleMania 38. McMahon informed him that he would compete against an opponent of his choosing.
Over the past few days, Rollins has been tweeting out various options to be his opposition at Mania from Veer to John Cena. Now, Seth has teased a current AEW star.
Rollins tweeted a gif of AEW’s Marko Stunt on social media.
— Seth FREAKIN’ Rollins (@WWERollins) March 31, 2022
Marko Stunt has found himself in the headlines after AEW informed him that they will not resign him to a new deal when his contract expires in May due to “budget cuts”.
Seth Rollins will compete against Vince McMahon’s mystery opponent at WrestleMania 38 on April 2.
For more information and details on WrestleMania Saturday, click here.
- WWE Hires New Creative Role Connected To White Rabbit Teases
- Colt Cabana Responds To Joke About ‘Naughty’Talent Being Sent To ROH
- Scrapped Young Bucks AEW Plans Revealed
- Sammy Guevara Makes Ironic Comment Amid Online Feud With Andrade El Idolo
- Veer Mahaan Returns To NXT And Reunites With Sanga
- Another WWE Name Change?
- Major AEW Event Confirmed To Return Later This Year?
- MJF Comments On WWE New Director Of Longterm Creative
- Tony Khan On Andrade El Idolo Potentially Leaving AEW After Rampage
- Main Roster Stars Appear On NXT October 4