Multi-time world champion Seth Rollins has offered to train Olympic gold medalist Gable Steveson for him to join WWE.
Steveson has had a lot of attention for a while now, and that really picked up following his Olympic win, and he’s teased moves to both pro-wrestling and MMA.
He’s confirmed that he’ll be in attendance for SummerSlam this coming Saturday, which has people believing now more than ever that he could end up signing with WWE.
Seth Rollins is a fan of the idea, and even offered to train Steveson at his own training school. Speaking with TMZ, Rollins said:
“I mean, we’d love to have him. He seems like an incredible athlete, and decent dude. And, you know, we’ve had some luck with Olympic gold medalists before, so why not?
“I do have a wrestling school, Black and Brave Wrestling Academy, so if he wants to move to Davenport, Iowa for three months, we’ll get him ready.”
Steveson was also in attendance at TakeOver: In Your House, and recently interacted with AEW star Jake Hager on social media.
- Spoiler On Karrion Kross WWE SmackDown Presentation
- What Does WBD Taking Over BT Sport Mean For WWE & AEW In The UK?
- Carmelo Hayes Teases Joining Returning Faction On SmackDown
- Update On How Many Returns Triple H Has Planned
- Drew McIntyre Teases Huge Change For Clash At The Castle
- Hit Row Return On WWE SmackDown
- Here’s Who Pitched For Goldberg To Squash Brock Lesnar At Survivor Series 2016
- Zoey Stark Worked As Backstage Producer While Out With Injury
- AEW & NWA Relationship Reportedly ‘Fine’ After Comments From Tony Khan & Billy Corgan
- Former WWE Writer Recalls Stephanie McMahon Reaction To Finding Out He Was A Wrestling Fan