Multi-time world champion Seth Rollins has offered to train Olympic gold medalist Gable Steveson for him to join WWE.
Steveson has had a lot of attention for a while now, and that really picked up following his Olympic win, and he’s teased moves to both pro-wrestling and MMA.
He’s confirmed that he’ll be in attendance for SummerSlam this coming Saturday, which has people believing now more than ever that he could end up signing with WWE.
Seth Rollins is a fan of the idea, and even offered to train Steveson at his own training school. Speaking with TMZ, Rollins said:
“I mean, we’d love to have him. He seems like an incredible athlete, and decent dude. And, you know, we’ve had some luck with Olympic gold medalists before, so why not?
“I do have a wrestling school, Black and Brave Wrestling Academy, so if he wants to move to Davenport, Iowa for three months, we’ll get him ready.”
Steveson was also in attendance at TakeOver: In Your House, and recently interacted with AEW star Jake Hager on social media.
- Backstage Heat On AEW World Champion MJF?
- Several In WWE ‘Pushing’ For Upcoming Free Agent
- CM Punk Reacts To WWE Raw Ratings For His Return
- WWE ‘Optimistic’ Major CM Punk Dream Match Could Happen
- ‘Massive Offer’ Rejected By Will Ospreay Before Choosing AEW Revealed
- Long-Absent AEW Star Reveals They Had Three Seizures, Cleared To Return
- Alexa Bliss Reveals Coincidence About Her Daughter’s Birth
- Ric Flair Issues Statement To Tony Khan After Alleged Comments At AEW Show
- Kevin Owens Comments On CM Punk’s WWE Return
- Drew McIntyre’s Explicit Reaction To Randy Orton WWE Plans