It has been nearly two years since the wrestling world tragically lost Jon Huber (Brodie Lee) on December 26, 2020.
Beloved by many of his former co-workers both in WWE and AEW, the former Luke Harper’s spirit still lives on in Rochester, his hometown.
WWE ran a live event in Rochester last night, during which Seth Rollins took to the microphone to pay tribute to the late wrestler.
Rollins told the Rochester crowd:
“He passed away a couple of years ago around this time and this is the first time I’ve been here with a microphone in my hand in this city to tell him how much I miss him and how much I love him.
“I just wanted to say tonight was for him, every time we are in Rochester, in my heart, that means we’re here for him. It’s Saturday, and you know what that means, so do your damn thing and sing my song.”
Brodie’s last match took place on October 7, 2020, when he lost the TNT Championship to Cody Rhodes in a Dog Collar match.
— Ella Jay (@itsellajay) December 4, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Roman Reigns Vs. Sami Zayn Date Announced
- Rey Mysterio Confronted By WWE Stars At NASCAR Race Track
- WWE Star Says ‘Hell Yeah’ To WrestleMania Showdown With Steve Austin
- SmackDown Kicks Off With Status Update On The Bloodline
- Top WWE Star Believes Logan Paul ‘Doesn’t Want To Be A Wrestler, He Wants To Be Famous’
- Report: WWE Was Paid An Insane Sum For Mountain Dew Pitch Black Match
- AEW Star Provides Update After Surgery
- Here’s When Nick Khan Expects WWE Sale To Happen
- Kyle O’Reilly Update Following Post-Surgical Issue
- Another WWE Star Earns Elimination Chamber Spot