WWE star Seth Rollins has opened up about wrestling safer following the birth of his daughter.
In December 2020, Becky Lynch and Seth Rollins welcomed their daughter Roux into the world.
Speaking with Metro.co.uk, Rollins stated that he his own safety has became more of a priority to him since Roux was born, noting:
“I think she’s been extra inspirational in that way, but at the same time, she’s obviously made me think about things in a safer way.
“I’ve got to follow her around – she’s two now, so she’s running around like a crazy person, lots of up and downs.
“I wanna be able to do that stuff with her. You do definitely start to think about taking it easier where you can in the ring so you’re not in as much pain in your off time.”
Becky Lynch is currently out of action after suffering a shoulder injury during her Raw Women’s Championship match at SummerSlam.
Rollins’ most recent WWE TV bout was against Angelo Dawkins on the August 8 edition of WWE Raw. He will face Riddle at the upcoming Clash At The Castle premium live event.
Check out the updated card for the UK stadium show right here.
For a list of every WWE star out of action with an injury, and their expected return dates, click here.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- Jon Moxley Addresses CM Punk WWE Return Promo
- CM Punk’s First WWE Feud Confirmed
- WWE Star Returns After Over 10 Months
- Update On Plans For Potential Roman Reigns & CM Punk WWE Feud
- AEW Stars Join New Faction
- CM Punk Hilariously References Seth Rollins Incident Following WWE Return
- WWE Star Reacts To Banned Move Seemingly Being Unbanned
- Details On Departed AEW Star’s ‘Fractured’ Relationship With Tony Khan
- WWE Star Returns With Bizarre New Gimmick
- EXCLUSIVE – Claudio Castagnoli Addresses CM Punk Joining WWE, Adam Copeland Joining AEW & More