As you will have no doubt seen by now, WWE has officially released several wrestlers this afternoon, and their former colleagues are starting to make their feelings known.
Braun Strowman, Aleister Black, Murphy, Lana, Ruby Riott and Santana Garrett were all given their future endeavours, as WWE continues to downsize in multiple departments of the company.
Current WWE stars Alexa Bliss, Seth Rollins and Xavier Woods have all given their thoughts on what is a very sad day for wrestling.
— Austin #Creed4G4 – Future King of The Ring (@AustinCreedWins) June 2, 2021
— Lexi Kaufman (@AlexaBliss_WWE) June 2, 2021
And today it makes me feel https://t.co/1BvBKdbL8t
— Seth Rollins (@WWERollins) June 2, 2021
It’s fair to say that these releases will leave a big hole in the WWE locker room, and once again it’s time to play the waiting game, as all released stars will have a 90-day non-compete clause.
We will bring you any further updates as they become available.
- WWE Raw Live Results – May 23, 2022
- Kyle O’Reilly Reveals When His AEW Contract Expires
- Swerve Strickland Confirms Tag Team Name With Keith Lee
- Clarification On Exactly When Sasha Banks & Naomi Walked Out Of Last Week’s WWE Raw
- Jake Roberts ‘So Scared’ Of Losing Friendship With WWE Hall Of Famer
- Another Scrapped Name For Sheamus, Ridge Holland & Butch WWE Faction Revealed?
- AEW Double Or Nothing To Be Shown In Select Cinemas
- Date Of WWE’s Next Saudi Arabia Event Revealed
- WWE Again Buries Sasha Banks & Naomi During WWE Raw
- Will Ospreay ‘Not On Good Terms’ With Kenny Omega