It’s being reported that several former WWE stars were part of filming for the upcoming Talk ‘N Shop A Mania show that airs in August.
After photos from the shoot surfaced yesterday, Wrestling Inc has now revealed a list of names who were part of the shoot for the show which is being headed by Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows.
The list includes former WWE stars and other pro-wrestling names, and is as follows:
Many pro wrestling stars were a part of the shoot, including Enzo Amore, Heath Slater, Willie Mack, Curt Hawkins, The Rock n’ Roll Express, Alex Koslov, Mike Bennett, Maria Kanellis, Chavo Guerrero, Impact Executive Vice President Scott D’Amore, Johnny Swinger, Teddy Long, Tyson Dean, Jeff Lewis Neal, Raven’s Flock (Sick Boy, Lodi, Reese & Scotty Riggs), and D’Lo Brown.
The report also included more details, noting that during the show there will be a lot of outrageous skits and matches, including a “boner match”, which is obviously a parody of the boneyard match from WrestleMania.
The filming was done in Luke Gallows’ backyard using his own ring, and there was said to be strict COVID-19 screening carried out before anyone was allowed to be on his property. The show airs on August 1 on Fite.
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Big Update On FTR Future
- Bray Wyatt SmackDown Status Amid WrestleMania Uncertainty
- AEW Star Teases WWE Return?
- WWE Star Reacts To Fans Believing They’d Be Buried Following Vince McMahon Departure
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Mercedes Mone Addresses Potential AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door II Appearance
- Mercedes Moné Hints At Potential Unfinished Business in WWE
- Cody Rhodes Reveals Special WrestleMania 39 T-Shirt
- Top WWE Star Hopes To Work With AEW Star On Screen