Several SmackDown stars are reportedly backstage for WWE Raw, ahead of WrestleMania 38.
Per PWInsider, Shinsuke Nakamura, Rick Boogs, and SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Usos are in Chicago, IL, for tonight’s show.
The four competitors are reportedly slated to wrestle, although it was noted that they will likely feature in dark segments. It was pointed out that the teams could feature on TV tonight, ahead of WrestleMania 38 in just under two weeks.
Nakamura & Boogs are set to challenge The Usos for the SmackDown Tag Team Title on WrestleMania 38 Saturday.
WWE has now announced a Raw Tag Team Championship triple-threat match for WrestleMania Sunday, which you can read more about at this link.
You can view the announced cards for WrestleMania Saturday (April 2) here, and WrestleMania Sunday (April 3) here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For June 9, 2023
- Spoilers On Popular Star’s ROH Debut
- Paul Heyman Reveals Vince McMahon’s Involvement In Turning Roman Reigns Heel
- PHOTO: Top AEW Star Shows Off New Head Tattoo
- Real Reason WWE Planned Seth Rollins Vs. Bron Breakker
- WWE ‘Real, Real High’ On Recently Debuted Stars
- AEW Referee To Wrestle In Upcoming Match
- WWE Creative Decision Made Roman Reigns Say ‘I’ve Had Enough’
- Triple H Rejected Popular WWE Faction
- AEW Stars Set For Big Tag Team Run This Summer?